Heavy-Duty Portable Access Mats and Temporary Flooring
Protect your job site and personnel when tasked with projects on uneven ground and muddy work sites. Wet or unsteady ground can cause trucks to become stuck, equipment to fail, and create a hazardous work environment for your team. Fortunately, Signature Systems Group provides DuraDeck®, a portable, heavy-duty composite matting system designed specifically to provide access roads and working platforms for vehicles, equipment, and personnel. Don’t let the elements set you back any longer with DuraDeck®!
Traction Varieties to Suit Your Worksite
Rugged traction on both sides. Ideal for creating a temporary
roadway over several types of terrain and surfaces.
Rugged traction on one side, pedestrian friendly, textured surface
on the other. Perfect for pedestrian pathways or a work site.
Pedestrian on one side, smooth on the other. Used for special
events and walkways in muddy terrain.
Rugged on one side, smooth on the other. Designed for use in
loading areas or construction sites with heavy vehicle traffic on
Features and Benefits
- Portable and durable enough tor years of use and hundreds of projects
- Less expensive than fiberglass and more cost-effective than plywood
- Will not rot or splinter
- Protects vehicles & equipment from excessive wear and damage due to
unstable ground conditions
- Surface traction prevent slippage and provides added personnel safety.
- Saves time and labor costs, increasing efficiency
- Eliminates environmental cross-contamination problems associated with plywood sheets
- Guaranteed for 7 years
4’W x 8’L x ½”H (244cm x 122cm x 1.27cm). Other sizes available
Black High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) post-industrial recycled
plastic, naturally UV resistant due to the carbon black used for
color. Beige mats also available.
86 lbs (39.01kg) per mat – 2.69 lbs sq/ft (12.97 kg sq/meter)
Up to 80 tons depending on sub-surface